Sunday, November 11, 2007

Delicious!


Hi girls!! Well, this week we are discovering social bookmarking! As "Bloglines", "Delicious" was completely new for me...But this time it was easier to understand what it was and how did it work! Maybe I'm becoming a little more expert with Internet...I hope so! Whatever the truth, I think that if we defined Bloglines as "our secretary", "Delicious" could be understood as a sort of "on-line diary" in which we keep the websites we need, according to our interests...What is more, we can share these websites with other people, so we can learn always more. I enjoyed searching the Internet for websites and writing the notes to describe the sites I had visited! It seemed that I had to do some advertising because in the notes I always tried to convince the reader to visit the websites I had chosen! I found very interesting the blog called "English study and learning materials ", in which I spent some time doing listening activities. I think that this blog is well organized and it can be very useful to improve our English...Hey girls! I must admit that I enjoyed watching the websites you had suggested!! Monica, I read the blog about "Engrish"! It was very funny...I liked the foto of the restaurant called "Fu Kim", which was written "Fuk mi"...ha ha!Then it made me laugh the fact that Japanese pronunciate "shi" (or"shee") instead of "see"or "baby shitter"instead of "baby sitter"...Ok that's all! Then, I did some exercises about time prepositions and phrasal verbs in the website suggested by Elisa and it was useful! I noticed that I need a lot of exercise in order to improve my English!! Reading through the websites chosen by Cristina, I read some news from "El mundo", a famous Spanish newspaper, which I always read when I want to practise Spanish. This time, I read an article about a violent protest against the intoduction of the driving license with marks in Argentina; fortunately, in Italy people didn't react in the same way when it was introduced the same law :-)) Finally, I did some multiple-choice vocabulary quizzes on the site called "Special English" chosen by Valeria and I got a good score!
Ok, I think that Delicious is like a personal library we can visit to practise English!!That's good!!
See you tomorrow!!
Bye Bye!

No comments: