Thursday, March 27, 2008

The political campaign goes on...



Dear all, we are still speaking about elections…To be sincere, I’m getting more and more disappointed by the Italian political campaign; I mean, politicians are becoming ridiculous just to get some votes. I saw the two videos of “Pdl” and “Berlusconi presidente”, I felt so embarrassed to be Italian. It seemed a satire! I really don’t know how people could have shot those videos… On 13th April we have to vote but I really don’t know what to do. I don’t know what would be the best thing to do: if I don’t go to vote, I wouldn’t participate to the political life of my country; while, if I go to vote, I wouldn’t know what to vote. What a mess!!! :(


I think politicians are all the same here in Italy: they are marvelous speakers but when they should do what they promised, they do nothing. In this political campaign, the right and the left are fighting as if they were in a football match. Once again, politicians are demonstrating how liars they are; I refer to Veltroni. At the beginning of the campaign, he said that he wouldn’t criticize his rival Berlusconi, while now, every day we are faced with some stupid quarrels between them. Yesterday, the “big problem” was that Veltroni refused to go to speak to “Porta a Porta”; this is a television program directed by Bruno Vespa (a Berlusconi’s supporter) on a local channel (RAI). For a reason of “par condicio” Berlusconi wasn’t allowed to go to this TV program, so he start saying that RAI continues to manipulate the elections and so on…

I think that if politicians continue to focus on such stupid quarrels they won’t be helpful to our country, which now is passing a very difficult period.

Well, as you can notice, in my post I focused on Italian elections; I thought that it wasn’t necessary to speak about American elections because we already spent a lot of time writing on it on the Wiki.

See you on Monday!

No comments: