Sunday, April 13, 2008

Final project!



Hi!!

Well, in the final project I would like to focus on death penalty. I know that is a very delicate topic but I’m curious to know what the Americans think about it. I’m completely against the death penalty because I think it doesn’t solve any problems to apply it; furthermore, I think that killing a murderer is the worst way to explain someone who had done something wrong. I think that to put someone into jail for the rest of his/her life would be enough. In my opinion, if someone is deprived of his/her freedom he had already received a strict punishment. In Italy the problem is that when someone is jailed for 30 years for example, he will never pass all this period in prison. Certainly, he will sent out of prison after 10 years because he had a good behavior… it’s incredible but it always happens! So, I would like to know what Americans think about death penalty and if they think it really reduces crimes.

See you!

Elena

No comments: